“My clients always come first”
No detail is too small for my attention. My priority is being available to discuss the needs of my clients.
Understanding your current needs, your ambitions and the likelihood of risks means I can provide advice around insurance plans that grow with your business . Anticipating the challenges businesses might face, is how I’m able to provide the best possible service to my clients.
My previous experience as a Director and my current position as a Shareholder of Meridian General Brokers means I have a thorough understanding of running and managing a business in New Zealand and the challenges that come with that.
- Registered Financial Adviser (FSP195865)
- NZQA National Certificate of Financial Services - Financial Advice (NZCFS Level 5)
- Chartered Qualified Insurance Broker (CQIB)
- Insurance Brokers Association of NZ (IBANZ)
- Insurance Advisernet NZ (IANZ)