“I’m fascinated with how others run their businesses and I’m passionate about helping them identify the risks inherent in their business and providing solutions so that they have peace of mind.”
Getting the best results is my goal; how a risk, or claim, is presented has a huge bearing on the outcome.
During my time working for an insurance company, across a variety of areas, including senior roles in underwriting and claims, I gained a wealth of knowledge about what an insurer is looking for when considering a risk or deciding how to proceed with a claim. Applying this knowledge daily and having strong personal relationships with these insurers gives me an edge at claim time.
- Registered Financial Adviser (FSP72082)
- NZQA National Certificate of Financial Services – Financial Advice (NZCFS Level 5)
- Chartered Qualified Insurance Broker (CQIB)
- Diploma of Business Studies
- Insurance Brokers Association of NZ (IBANZ)
- Insurance Advisernet NZ (IANZ)
- Member of NZ Insurance Law Association (NZILA)