“I take insurance personally and see myself as part of your business’s advisory team”
Your business is my business. Building a working relationship with you and taking the time to understand your business, your aspirations and your business risk concerns is my priority.
No question is a wrong question, I want to you feel comfortable to be able to pick up the phone and call me.
Not all insurance policies are created equal. With the world and the way we work having changed, ongoing legislative changes and emerging risks, every business needs personalised insurance advice.
The right insurance program will help to protect the future financial security of your business.
My underwriting and claims experience and working with a range of small, medium and corporate accounts has provided me with the expertise to help you to identify your specific risk exposures and tailor a best fit insurance program unique to your business.
- Registered Financial Adviser (FSP72161)
- NZQA National Certificate of Financial Services – Financial Advice (NZCFS Level 5)
- Chartered Qualified Insurance Broker (CQIB)
- ANZIFF Certificate 5 In Financial Services
- NZIM Diploma in Management
- National Certificate in Business Studies
- Insurance Brokers Association of NZ (IBANZ)
- Insurance Advisernet NZ (IANZ)