Forming a professional enjoyable business partnership is a key focus. I see insurance done well as a relationship business built on trust where the outcome delivers reassurance in good times and bad.
Twenty Five years’ experience working in the insurance industry in a variety of roles including underwriting, claims and most recently as National Underwriting and Development Manager for an insurance agency has provided a scope of understanding and knowledge. I look forward to ongoing learning and using my skills in role of Commercial Insurance Broker with the team at Meridian General.
Understanding your business and working together with you to provide the best advice that you deserve with a high level of service is the outcome I would always strive for.
- Registered Financial Adviser (FSP1004806)
- NZQF NZ Certificate in Financial Services Level 5 – General Insurance
- Professional Qualified Insurance Broker (PQIB)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Economics Major)
- Diploma of Financial Services (General Insurance)
- Insurance Brokers Association of NZ (IBANZ)
- Insurance Advisernet NZ (IANZ)