"Working in Insurance I have found my fit, a passion in helping people and making a difference."
I believe in taking a holistic approach to make sure someone has the right level of cover that suits their needs.
Having previously worked for a niche direct insurer where I worked as a adviser to both domestic and commercial clients and specialised in Contract Works insurance, I developed strong analytical skills and a unique ability to connect with clients from a range of backgrounds.
New to broking and in training, I work in the commercial space providing administrative support to commercial brokers which includes preparing renewals and insurer documents and assisting with client inquiries to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Registered Financial Adviser (FSP1006847)
- ANZIIF New Zealand Complaince for Advisers (General Insurance Broking)
- ANZIIF Certificate of Insurance Level IV
- Bachelor of Science (Geography & Environmental Studies Major)
- Insurance Brokers Association of NZ (IBANZ)
- Insurance Advisernet NZ (IANZ)